Kathleen Putnam, MS RDN CN
Dietitian, Food Therapist, & Lifestyle Coach
I'm a master's prepared dietitian and the owner of NutritionWorks, a telehealth nutrition and life coaching service located in Seattle.
• Nutrition Consultant, Speck Health, POTENTRx & Guut
• Online Diabetes Lifestyle Coach, Yes
• Bastyr University Clinic Supervisor
• SPU & PCI Certified Parent Coach
• Associate Faculty, Shoreline CC
• Consultant at The Institute for the Study of Birth, Breath and Death
Ready to get off the rollercoaster ride of program after program? Done with beating yourself up because another "thing" didn't work? Guess what! Most programs and diets just simply don't work! Lifestyle and nutrition changes work when they are individualized to suit personal objectives and needs. How you choose to live can be a blend of solid realistic choices and be fun too!
I'm always thrilled to teach how to apply my new learnings as a coach. I love sharing new tools, mindfulness strategies, and food and life hacks that support ease in life. I am constantly seeking and learning the latest so I can pass on what is most helpful to all of us desiring changes for a better life.
Kathleen is also a Grief and End of Life Coach and Death Doula. For more information visit kathleenputnam.net
Work with me at a time that works for you.